A small medical forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Tree Oil WONDERFUL

Go down

Tea Tree Oil WONDERFUL Empty Tea Tree Oil WONDERFUL

Post by anisplas Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:12 am

I saw a long time ago on some show or something about Tea Tree Oil for acne so I bought some and tried it, this is a miracle for acne put it on after you clean your face before bed and in the morning if it is not gone you will definalty see the difference, now I will warn you it does not smell wonderful kinda like camphofinique (sp) well I also tried it on like smaller cuts and that healed them as well SUPER quickly it burns a bit but I am a weanie(!!) and I could take it!This is a mircle stuff I have read that you can also use it for fever blisters and I even spoke to one person who used it on genital warts from hpv they said they just didnt want to go back for the acid treatment and figured give it a try Im not recommending that to anyone do thatas I cannot vouch for it but I TOTALLY recommend it for like acne or like skin splits especially on your cuticles I tryed searching online and looking for other uses but didnt find much to go on!! Just thought I would share that!! Good Luck

anisplas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum